NLA strip - garbage after name?

Is anyone else seeing garbage instead of frame numbers after the name of the active strip in the NLA window when playing the animation? Those characters also flicker while playing but I couldn’t capture that… : )

The strip name is Walk Strip 29F…

Which version/build of Blender is this?

Do you have any translation features enabled?

Thanks for your response! This occurs on late builds from the bot and from Graphicall. But after I posted I remembered there was a similar bug that affected number fields and such sometime back… I changed the DPI in prefs and like that bug from before it went away, I think it has something to do with what is written and what is excluded when the space is not big enough …

It is probably related to the following commit:
https://developer.blender.org/rB3e3efae7e9420817a6fe35545d97568a69e2ce7c

Nicely found Aligorith. That’s about when I noticed it… That’s Campbell so he’s probably already seen this post and fixed it since he’s active on the forums but maybe I’ll just send him a link to this thread.

I can’t see any commits after the one you refered to, that changes any of the affected files. So it’s not fixed? I can’t reproduce it here on Windows 7, build of 1e39046, no matter what DPI setting. You should file a bug report and give precise information about your screen resolution, problematic dpi settings, gpu, drivers …