The Last Great American Troubadour

This is Gorf the Toad a animated music video I am making for one of my brothers songs (with his permission). I may add to it later, or just keep making more. I know this could use a lot more action, and some more character to it, so I’m making a troubadour costume. But I feel this is is a good base to work off of. My lip sync gets better as I go, so I could overlay any actions with wipes and fades over parts I don’t like at the beginning. And then leave the better parts at the ending. All Animation, Sculpting, retopo, rigging, etc was made with Blender and Gimp software.

Thought id get some comments, good, bad, anything but silence…Is this crickets I’m hearing? lol

I see this has a lot of work! Good job!
Sincerely, I stopped watching the video at minute 2… I kept hearing the music but after the second minute my eyes were tired.
Nice song

Thanks for the input, hey 2 minutes is not bad for what is! I might take the time to add some comedy and stuff to it later if I feel its worth it. This was my first longer animation at 5 minuets. I learned a lot from it. Id like to add more to it now but its hard not to just take what you have learned and move on to another project or do over. I am at a stand still on deciding and its causing art blockage.