Anime hair problems

hello fist time using blender particle hair I’ want to achieve the result in example [ 01 ] to my character [ 02 ].

• i have test all setting and i don’t find a way to do this.
  • i tested the child particle and i can’t achieve the same result i know this hair is made with polygon and texture but i need to achieve this with blende hair system.
  • i se the clump 0.916 i get the result i want but i need the tip to have random size on child particle here is an example of what i want:

I think for something like that you could use 2 different hair particle set ups, one for the more formed hair you have now and then a second one for the more loose “frizz” hair.

ok thank anyway i found how to solve this

1 Like

I wouldn’t recommend using particles for anime hair at all. It will make your render times skyrocket and will take substantially more effort to style in a traditionally “anime” way. Have you tried using hair cards?

hair cards what this?

the style process was easy the problems i found is what i describe in the post and i already solve it as you see i get the same result as anime style hair…:yes:

Can you tell me how did you solve the issue? I am facing the same issue :no_mouth: