green screen video blender style, dinosuars attack

All of this work was done through blender. Blender has amazing greenscreen process. I even did all the sound dubbing and editing in blender. Just shows what you can do. Youtube link below. Blender has the best chroma-keying I have ever used. And its not even really Chroma work. Anyway…worth a look.

http://youtu.be/_DalDTjGJmg

Why yes…I didn’t know blender did green screen. I like how smooth your animation is…Its not a blocky piece of poop. I like the fade in and out of the scenes. The text works pretty well to. I really kike how you use the black blanks to the imagination with the sound track. Then you hit the sound track loud. Good timing…The shadows make the dinos look better too. Ive been to St. Augustine…I see you thew in Star wars…You should try and do a still picture…you get a lot more comments…Make sure its some old guys face.

lol, or a robot. robots get comments…!

anyway where did you get the dino’s? they dont look like renders

na…I could do dinos, for a monumental fee… but these are just templets of greenscreen web stuff…You can find them on the web. The trick was making then do what I wanted then to do like walking down the street. None of its for commercial purposes, so whatever…Yea here’s a really old robot stuff…I did…and its not even green screen…really bad…but I was young and stupid…you get over that…