Tracker getting stuck when I click solve

Hey All,
I’m working on tracking a few shots for an upcoming spots and with this shot my tracker gets stuck when I click ‘Solve Camera’ I’ve got about 12 markers, footage was shot on RED EPIC 5KHD (but my image sequence is 23.976 1080 PNG files) the other two shots solved easily. This one just says Bundling… Completing Solution 0%. I’ve tried rebooting my system, upgrading to the latest Blender 2.7a slipping the footage and re-exporting my image sequence.
Is there anything I’m overlooking? My other shots from this project (all very similar to this one) were getting solve errors near .4.
I’d appreciate any suggestions

Mac OSX 10.8.5
Mac 5,1
Blender 2.7a
2x3.06 GHz 12 Core Intel Xeon
24 GB Ram
NVIDIA Quadro K5000

Follow up - So the issue seems to be having more than one movieclip in the same project. When I try to create different scenes, each with a different movieclip to track, Blender looses its mind and crashes when I try to solve for camera on any given clip. However, when I open each clip separately in their own individual blender project, they track just fine. Has anyone else tried to track more than one clip in the same project, I can work like this, but it is a bit of a workaround as I’d like to have all my assets together in the same project (I know I can link mats and such but it’s annoying)
Love to know if anyone else has noticed this