Arabella

The final render of the Arabella. Done and dusted. 7.9 million faces, 53 shaders, 2 months total work. Thanks for viewing, don’t forget to leave your thoughts in the comments! :slight_smile:

Nice work dude

Woah, that’s an awful lot of faces! And a great deal of time too… but by the looks of it, it’s worth it! It looks amazing

It especially appeals to me because it looks a bit like it’s toon-shaded

nice car render, my new wallpaper :evilgrin:

cool render, love to see different sides of it, good work.

Glad you guys like it! Thank you all :slight_smile: Here are some other views, but they were rendered before the model was completed.

Time for wires and matcaps!

The last image shows the model with no subsurf. You can judge my topology. I won’t blame you.

second render is good, add more lights to the scene, the first has pretty good lighting, other thing the front tires colliding with the floor.

BTW what is arabella

BTW what is arabella

It’s a pretty good song :slight_smile: Never heard of the car though…

Seriously though, great work! I love the first render especially.

Beautiful! You invested a lot of time and it was definitely worth it!

you are correct!! It’s a great song. The car is a concept of mine so that’s why you’ve never heard of the car :slight_smile:

im im glad you guys like it! Really means a lot to me to know that my work is appreciated.

Renders are looking spot on! From someone who was following the WIP thread, its nice to see how far the Arabella has come…great work!