Help with a Youtube intro

HI

OK lets get down to this. The intro I’m doing is about 15 sec long. (I don’t need a animator for this I can do this. sorry if I’m coming off rude.) What I’m doing is having 9 games I have picked form and now I need the main charter from each. the games I have picked are Attack on Titan Tribute Game, Cry of Fear, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Phantoms, Trouble in terrorist town, Garry’s mod Murder, Prop hunt, ( In Trouble in terrorist town just need to look like an one of the normol people you play as, and in murder just the normal players skin,for prop hunt all it needs to be is hunters skin.) Minecraft, ( I can do this one.) Pokemon ( Plz use the boy skin dose not mater from what gin.) and Dayz ( just be human and have a shirt and shoes.

Thanks you for taking the time to read this if you can help plz I do, and have a good day

Hello there

Im curious are you just looking for these character models without there original rigs? or do you plan on creating your own rigs for each of them, i would also suggest if you haven’t already take a little look through the modeling section within facepunch.com, you may find some of these models there.