Freelance Character Animators Wanted

Seeking Freelance Blender character animators for a 45 minute children’s animation project. Characters utilize the CG cookie Flex Rig. The animation quality target is TV / Direct to DVD. Project will be toon rendered. Characters include 4 kids and 3 adults, includes hip hop style music video segments, character dialog, some sports action shots (american football). Work planned to occur June through Sept 2014. If interested please PM me with a link to your reel, demo piece, etc… If you have a per second / per minute rate, please provide that info. Animators will be provided a layout file with character voice, audio, and storyboard info to animate characters.

Michael Thoenes

my toon rendered work
Looking for freelance blender work

Its Blender toon work
watch in HD

My PlayList of Blender toon 2D Animtion

Thanks patricia3D

Have had several good responses - thank you. This request still open as I have not finished my production planning yet. Glad to learn about any Blender artist with character animation skills.

I’m interested in this. I don’t have any examples of my 3d animation online, but I do have some I can send you if you’re still looking for animators. I’ve also done a lot of 2d animation. Though I’m confused about one thing, are the assets ready and just need to be animated or will I need to create all of the assets and rig them myself?

Thank you for your interest. I am calling this SOLVED. I have had enough contacts to compete my bid for this job. Great to learn about the Blender studios and freelancers out there.