Blender to unity

If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated

The rig seems to go back to Rest position for reasons i can not think of. If anyone could help that would be nice, Thanks

Have you actually keyframed the hand’s pose in the action editor?

If you have, the animation should be available to use in Unity. If you want the hand to be curled in game, you could simply set the curled hand animation to loop. The process for that is slightly different depending on whether you are using Legacy or Mecanim.

It’s not a animation It’s a pose but i think i understand what you are talking about

I’ve never heard of being able to export poses from Blender to Unity, you might have to use the action editor or actually apply the pose onto the model. I don’t even know if .fbx files can save poses, unless it’s just stored as an animation, in which case it should be imported as such into Unity.

Okay thank you, i will check action editor out.

Tryed and not fixed problem, Let me explain in more detail because this is ruining my game massivly.

So i have a rigged hand for example and i have done a Pose Position and i have a Rest Pose, It all looks great but after i export to fbx then to unity the Hand will straight away become the Rest Pose.

If anyone can help please reply this is ruining my game.

I did some testing, and it turns out that Unity will import the actively shown element of a pose library as an animation that has as many frames as there are poses in the pose library–but it is locked into the position of the active pose. Go to the “Animations” section of the model import and check to see if the pose is properly importing as an animation.

An animation will not automatically play in Unity, you have to tell it to do so. Use Animation components, scripts, and/or mecanim in Unity to play the animation in game.

Just out of curiosity, why are you using Blender poses and not animations? Your pose is being imported to Unity as an animation anyway, and using animations will allow you to have more than one stance.

Is this making sense at all?

Had a go, Half understand you Thanks tho man i guess i just keep trying new things to fix it.