Revenge - A Blender Horror Game

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
I have come to a realization.
This project is a little ambitious for someone who has not made more than 5 completed games.
Ever.
This project will be put on indefinite hold, until I get more experience. See you!

Attachments

Also sorry about the fuzzy picture quality, it really looks better when you’re playing it.

Here is the house model for the game. Of course there will be a few more buildings and this one will probably be updated, but hey, it’s a start:

Office updates are available… Oops.

Working on texturing the house now…
See you tomorrow!

Man, did I take a long time to update. Not much got done this time, I’m still trying to figure out the house unwrapping… But we still have an almost finished common inventory system! Yay!

This looks promising. Only one thing, who and/or what is chasing you in the game? Or is it a seeecret?

At this point in the game nothing is chasing you… yet. What does chase you is, in fact, a seeecret :wink:

Why are the window frames coming outside of the house’s walls? I’ve never seen a house the has window frames like that. Have you just not modeled the outside walls yet?

Yeah the house is going to be remodeled(for the 3rd time). That was only a test for dynamic lighting.

That has good potential there. But make sure to focus on the demon’s or monster’s physics. I’ve already seen one horror game called “Daylight” and the demons in that game, although look scary, but it’s not that scary when they get close. The graphics become distorted which make it not so scary anymore.

See first post for important notice.