New graphics card

Does anyone have knowledge in this area? I am looking to build a new computer, and im considering a GTX 780 and a Quadro K4000. I work mostly in real-time areas (in Blender) along with a bit in Maya. And for the game engines, mostly UDK and Unity. My question is: does anyone know of a benefit of getting the Quadro? My other consideration was a GTX Titan, which has double floating point precision and twice the VRAM. Would the more expensive Quadro be of any (justifiable) use? Does Blender support 10 bit output? I should probably mention that I mainly use Linux, but i’ll jump over to Windows or Mac when I need to get into an engine (im not a programmer). Any help is appreciated, thanks.

• No justifiable benefit from a Quadro as Blender does not support its features. (unless that changed without me noticing) You might have a marginal speed boost in OpenGL.
  • Double precision is pointless for cycles, it uses single precision FPO.
  • If you can wait a bit, wait ~3-6 Months for the first Nvidia Maxwell generation cards.

All in all i’d generalize and say everything beyond a GTX770 is a waste of money unless you need to render a frame as fast as possible because you render 24/7 and got a huge project where it matters if you finish rendering in a month or 20 days.