Help building a computer

Hey guys,
I’ve been running blender for over a year but on an old computer so I’m working on building a better one. My mom found a gaming case that wasn’t too expensive and bought it for me, it’s a Guardian 921 RB. It doesn’t have a power supply and I heard that that was why it was so cheap. Here’s the information on the side of the box and a link to it on Amazon:

(I’ve never done links before…hope this works :no:)
Model…guardian 921 RB
Case type… mid tower steel chassis
Motherboard… ATX, micro-ATX, baby AT
I also came by this guy on YouTube who teaches you how to build a gaming PC for $500
I can’t figure out this link thing so please just look at: “build a gaming PC 2014 $500”
Sorry about that grrr.
Anyway…here’s a rundown of the hardware he uses:
CPU…AMD Athalon x4 760k
Motherboard…MSI A78M - E35
Video card…2GB EVGA GTX 650TI Boost
(Or an AMD R7 260X similar performance)
RAM…8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport
Hard drive…1TB WD Caviar Blue
Power supply… 430w Corsair CX430

Will this hardware fit in my case?
And one more question…when I looked at these on Amazon, one would be one price and another seemingly identical one would be $20 cheaper. What’s the difference?!
Please keep in mind that I’m new to building computers so please don’t assume I know too much.
Thanks to everyone for taking time to read this.

The main concern I would have is to make sure you have enough watts to drive the video card. If we look at the specs on the 650ti we see it needs a 400W power supply. So your 430w should be ok to get you up and running, but having 600w or more is ideal.
http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-650ti/specifications

You have not included a cooling system. Perhaps a fan, heat sink and heat sink compound come with the AMD, but make sure. You can’t run without it. You also need a keyboard, mouse, monitor and speakers if you want sound.

You know you can purchase directly from TigerDirect, you don’t have to go through Amazon.

My case came with 3 120mm fans and the option for a fourth one…the guy on YouTube mentioned the AMD coming with a heatsink and heatsink compound but I will definitely make sure. By the way…if it doesn’t come with one, will any heatsink I find work or are they brand specific.
And thanks for the tip on TigerDirect…is it cheaper or more convenient… or both?

edit:
One more thing…I have Red Hat Linux 7, could I install that on my new computer or is it just too outdated…my other option would be to get Windows 7 used from somewhere. I’d rather try Linux first though if I can.

edit2:
Whoa! Ignore that last comment about windows 7. Quick whirl around the web and here’s the verdict:
The most up to date Linux os is: under $20
Used Windows 7 is: an arm, a leg, your first born child, the shirt off your back and any money you happen to have hidden under your mattress.

Is there any reason why you can’t use one of the free (gratis) versions of Linux?
Ubuntu, Linux Mint (based on Ubuntu, only more popular), Fedora (sponsored by Red Hat), OpenSuse, etc., more etc.

I believe heat sinks are socket specific, rather than brand specific. Athlon II x4 760K appears to be FM2 socket, but check the socket type on the chip’s box before buying.

Well I was originally planning on downloading it, but I was told it would be too much of a hassle without a high speed internet connection. (Which I don’t have, I live in rural america.) I found a disc with umbuntu 11.0 for around 10 dollars. It just seemed worth the extra cost to make sure I got everything right.

Does this help?: https://www.osdisc.com/index.html
Never used them myself, though. You’d have the latest OS and even with shipping added I think you’ll spend less than $10.

Most distros are also available via torrent, so even with a fairly wimpy connection you should be able to get the distro; albeit slowly, over a few days.

edit:
You could also buy a Linux magazine. They’ll usually have multiple OSes on the attached CD for you to try.

RAM is cheap, I would add more than 8Gb…

A good site I use to plan out my future computer builds is PC Part Picker. It has consumer reviews and ratings of hundreds (if not thousands) of computer parts, including operating systems and peripherals such as monitors, mice and keyboards, etc. It also automatically checks for compatibility issues between parts, and even shows you where you can get each part for the lowest price. Overall, it’s a really great tool.