Tips on a small minecraft story i want to animate?

I decided to put this in the Off topic section because it’s mostly minecraft related.

I’ve gotten bored of playing lately but i still enjoy making animations of it from time to time.

If any of you have played i’m sure you are aware of this mythical “Herobrine” character. Who looks exactly like the default Steve character but with white eyes and is rumored to stalk the player in Single player.

What i want to do is show my own character in minecraft waking up to an unusual thing happening near his house. Such as some minor quakes that shakes stuff in the house or an odd noise.
He gets up in pajamas and tiredly looks out the door to see everything the way he thinks he should.
He sits back on his bed after getting dressed and like all of us would in real life decide to close our eyes for just a few more minutes.
from his view looking at the ceiling you watch his eyelids close as the screen goes dark.
And now another odd noise is heard.

He opens his eyes just a moment later to find another person right on top of him!
This person looks exactly like he does but with white glowing eyes and a evil looking smile.

In shock he shouts out;
“H-H-Herobrine?!”

The person looks confused for a moment and smiles again replying with;

“Herobrine? … no… Haha That’s Steve’s nemesis” (i might substitute nemesis with something else)

I wanted to do this to give the viewers the idea that perhaps there is a herobrine for everybody.

But what i need to figure out is, what are their purposes? They are like the humans but use powers like in creative mode, and for some reason are out to attack their human counterpart. But why is what i’m not sure of.

I was thinking my Herobrine would grab me and the bed and push down through the floor breaking the blocks with the bed on the way down. We fall into an underground ravine with an abandoned mineshaft along the walls and floor. The bed breaks upon hitting the ground (so it breaks the spawn?) and keeps him from taking fall damage.

My Herobrine has set up a trap in there for me with a cave spawning zombies to attack me along with smaller caves doing the same. The herobrine tells me that the heart of the spawner is in the larger cave (being amde with redstone and dispencers but he doesnt say that) and that he will at least give me a chance to live before killing me. and flies off.

I run around avoiding zombies, opening chests in the mineshaft and grab a weapon or an armor piece and find what i need to make TNT. I find a minecart and bring it to where the main cave is and light the tnt in it and kick it down a track leading into the cave. When it explodes it destroys the mechanism spawning the zombies and i manage to live and escape.

Then i’m thinking that my Herobrine is off in a bar like area filled with many other herobrine looking characters (perhaps famous youtubers) and he is shocked and angered watching my triumph over a TV.
And perhaps he has just lost a bet with another one in there on who could kill their counterpart first.

But the questions again come down to;

Why is Herobrine the only one people have seen in the past?

Why do they want to kill their counterparts?

Why do they seem to have trouble killing their counterparts?

Anyway, it’s a neat little idea i’m working on and i have a few models and rigs already but.

Just wondering what you all think :slight_smile: