Modelling car tyres and rim

Hi everyone,
I started modelling a car in blender which is my first car and I have reached the part of modelling the tyres and rims.Unfortunately I dont know how to model them.Then I found Andrew Price’s tutorial but could not understand what he was doing(As I am a beginner you know, it’s tough).So I am stuck right there and dont know what to do.
Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance. (btw I know I have to work on my english)

If you don’t understand the modelling processes then stop trying to model a car. Go away for a few weeks or a month, understand the basics, then come back and finish your car when you are in a proper position to do so

Yeah you are right.I just started using blender for only a week now and i am being too ambitious too soon.I will surely understand the basics.Thank u Richard

I used to subscribe to a software-developer newsletter that was called “A Sip from the Firehose.” And that, really, is what learning complex new technology feels like. :yes: So, start by taking little bite-sized pieces, really nibbling at the thing, just doing very small projects that let you accomplish a very small thing but do it completely. The BlenderCookie tutorials are really, really good at presenting that. It takes real patience on your part … during which time you feel like you don’t know anything, haven’t learned anything, haven’t accomplished anything … when in fact you do, you have, and you have.

When you find that you are :mad: and that you’re continuing to do that for more than a little while (a certain amount of “waiting for the little light-bulb to come on” is normal, as is the not-so occasional “d’oh!!”) then learn how to put it aside. Make notes to yourself to re-read later, then force yourself out of bulldog-mode. “Put the damm thing down” and try picking-up something else, or re-doing something that you know that you already know how to do.

Here’s a tutorial for modelling a car with Blender. This person had a tutorial on how to model a Camaro in the past, and that Camaro was the first car I had ever modelled. It took me a week, but by the end of it, I had learnt a lot. This tutorial is updated and has better topology. Good luck

Thanks for that ,blazraidr.Yeah I followed the tut on modeling the camaro but the modeling process is not over.i think they have disregard to the topology.Yeah will look into the new one