Glass render different in the render mode and the final render

Hey guys (and girls)!

I have a problem with a glass render. I have a very different result between my render mode in my viewport and the render itself. I suppose it comes from a stetting in my render panel but I can’t figure it out.
In the render mode my glass is more clear and transparent (look at he foot)

And in my render it more dark obviously…

The material and every thing is the same so if you know where does that come from please help me!! ^^

edit : I should probably post this thread in the render section… My apologize to the moderators.

Posting the blend will give you a quick answer, but looking at it I have 2 guesses:

1. Check your outliner, and make sure the eyeball icon (viewport visibility) for every object is the same as the camera icon (render visibility) for viewport as it is in render. They should either both be off (grey) or on (icon) I think that you may be rendering another glass on top of the one you have, or you have a light set to visible in viewport but not in render. In this example the top two objects are ok (they are the same in both) but the bottom one is set to render but not visible in viewport.

1. Check your modifiers panel, and that everything is the same for preview and render.

It does look as if you had white plane in preview which is not present/visible in render (black from HDRI reflects more).
Material renders just fine here

Turns out same in render.

Thanks dude! I’ve check both of your guesses it doesn’t came from there…
Here is my render setting :

Thanks eppo you are probably right. I have used a reflective plane for background and on HDRi. I’m looking where is my mistake…

These ( and scene color management settings) yield to the same preview and render. Tripple check your scene.

Edit: ah, you’ve already there. Blend always gives faster result.

Pack the images and post the blend.