Guitar and Krank amp

Hi! This is my first thread on blenderartist :slight_smile:

Here is my latest scene - superstrat guitar and Krank amp:

What do you think about it?
Any critique is welcome :slight_smile:

I think itโ€™s great! The scene is maybe a bit dull, but the guitar and amp are wonderfully done. Nice work! :slight_smile:

Nice one!

I think the model is great, and you can improve the result by adding details to the background (even just some interesting texture to the wall).
Maybe you can try change the lighting a bit, something more darker, if you ask me.
but very good work! is it Cycles?

Modeling looks great. Lighting could use a little help and the wall texture could probably be turned down just a hair.

One little nit pick I would say is turn the pedal around. As it sits now, to operate it would require the player to be standing about where the guitar stand is, or maybe bring it out towards the front a little bit.

Very nice first post. Hope to see many more.

Thank you for responses. Learning by my own mistakes is the best method :smiley: I will try to change something and post results.
I started using Blender exactly one year ago, but still canโ€™t do proper lighting.
And yes, it was rendered in Cycles.

how to do proper lighting: twiddle the settings till it looks right :smiley:
the only thing i can see wrong with it (other than what the others said) is that the pointy bits that stick up from the guitar (the โ€œhornsโ€) are fatter than the actual body of the guitar

Great simplicity:cool: