Help! How to embed mp4 into powerpoint?

One of my client asked us to play our report in PowerPoint, but our report is in mp4 format. So how should i do?

Hope someone can help me. I’ll search the solution on Google too.

*** Moderation ***
Moved from Game Engine Support and Discussion
Reason: off- topic

Convert it to avi or something.

You may try iDealshare VideoGo or Allavsoft to convert MP4 to PowerPoint supported format.

Below is difference between them:

iDealshare VideoGo is just the right MP4 to PowerPoint Converter which can convert all kinds of MP4 to PowerPoint supported WMV, AVI, ASF, MPG, SWF, MP4. Besides converting MP4 to PowerPoint, it also helps to convert any other video formats including MOV, M4V, FLV, F4V, MKV, 3GP, WTV, DVR, MXF, Apple ProRes, RMVB, DV, VOB, MTS, AVCHD, OGV, WebM, and etc to PowerPoint video or audio format. It even supports to convert FLAC, OGG, APE, 3GA, M4A, M4B, QCP, VOC, DTS, RA, AC3, CAF and etc to PowerPoint compatible AIFF, MP3, WMA, WAV, AU.

Allavsoft is the most convenient MP4 to PowerPoint converter, the more exciting point is that it can download YouTube and other online videos to PowerPoint or convert local videos to PPT.

and
http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/powerpoint-help/add-a-quicktime-video-mov-mp4-to-my-presentation-HA010338306.aspx

Why can’t we insert MP4 into PPT successfully?

PowerPoint 2007 and lower version: According to Microsoft, PowerPoint 2007 and lower version only support WMV, AVI, ASF, and MPG (MPEG-1) video formats, that’s why you can’t play MP4 in PowerPoint 2007/2003/2002/2000/97/95.

PowerPoint 2010: Only support .mp4, .mov, and .qt formats if the Apple QuickTime player is installed.

PowerPoint 2013: Only support .mp4 videos encoded with H.264 video (a.k.a. MPEG-4 AVC) and AAC audio. If the source MP4 file doesn’t meet the above requirement, PowerPoint won’t play it.

Faasoft MP4 to PowerPoint Converter is a nice choice to smoothly embed MP4 in PowerPoint 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and 2000.

Hope it can help you more or less.