Challenge #564 (04/10/14) Entries CLOSED

Theme #564 for April 10 2014 is: Noise

Entry closes at 2100 GMT -5 or 8pm CST, Monday April 14 2014.

I just had to :slight_smile:

Noise: A 1spp render with LuxRender, render time 3sec xD

I was expecting something similar, you fully centered the theme :smiley:

well, hi again!

A quickly thing made on blender internal.

A greeting!!

I’m going to be in a conference all weekend, so I had to throw something together real quick at lunch.

Cycles, with a bit of post in paint.net

The 12th Man

http://www.seahawks.com/12th-Man/

Attachments

Made this quickly on the weekend, Cycles.

I have no idea what to do and we have great entries so far ._.

Here is my entry 100% cycles rendered at 1000 samples i hope u like it and good luck everyone.

(White Noise) Cycles 100 Pure
Had to rush this one, but I had to do one. Great entries so far, good luck everyone!

Hi everyone!
Here’s my pure entry for this week. I decided to do a mosquito…you know…because of the zzzzzzzzz sound it makes :smiley: Took a couple of hours to model. I spent more time on the texturing though. Had to try a lot of different things to get it to look like it does now. Anyway, here it is, rendered in Cycles and some post processing in the Compositor.

hope you like it :smiley:

My idea was for a giant person somewhere about to make a lot of noise, or perhaps just the buzz of the valves from the amp…

Here is my non-competing entry:

Cancelling the Noise

RobertT

Hello,
This is my pure entry. Sorry for noise but 100 cycles samples rendered over 3h. I’ve killed some fireflies in GIMP too.

Good job everyone :smiley:

Music maker.

The thing about this piece is that there are no traditional lights or lamps in the scene. The whole thing is lit by an emission material on the musical notes. Cycles, 10 minutes post in Photoshop.

Non competing entry: “pink noise” (just the color is related to it)

Relatively quicky, spent a lot of time figuring out how to remove the “artifacts” caused by vector blur…i read that usually was enough to subdivide the mesh but in this case is not working. (see at example the blur at the right speaker, on the top left)

It bugs me each weekend that goes by that i don’t submit an entry… So i tried to make a quick one x:
Pure by the way.

lack of time this week end. Anyway, this is my entry:

Blender internal. Pure.

Hunting in the Noise Fields.

Non-competing, Open. Post processing and some painting done in photoshop.

Full resolution: http://flitsart.deviantart.com/art/Spirals-and-Spider-Webs-447521069

Rendered in BI, some minor post-processing was done in Photoshop.