Some of my artwork

Hi Blender community this is some of my artwork I have never shown really. Some I have, they were created over the years I wanted to share if that is okay. They are in the style of manga/cartoon using pencils,pens and colouring pencils.

Some of the artwork was done on A3 paper so it is cropped due to size of scan. I tried to get the main part of the drawing in the scan.

Anime style- girls

Anime style

Mavel1-A group of Marvel characters

Mavel2-The Thing

Mavel3-The Thing

A picture World Stuff

D&D a picture of Venger, on A3 it was cropped missing part of the right side

The Pyrions a group of creatures that I have created, they exist in multiple dimensions and feed on the negativity of the inhabitants of various planets. They live in a bio-ship a ship that lives

This is my Zelda 2 re-imagined/re-designed of the bosses and enemies from Zelda 2 and 3. I have shown these before at various places but these are better quality.

Boss Horsehead

Boss helmethead

Boss Carock

Boss Gooma

Some enemies from Zelda 2 and 3

These Zelda pictures were done on A3 paper, it is also cropped due to size of scan.

Link in a water cave near a village

Link in a cave near a village

An area inspired from Zelda

Link, Gannodorf and Zelda (left side)

Link, Gannodorf and Zelda (right side)

Link setting out on a quest

I have a Deviant page also that has the same pictures and some rough castlevania 2D level ideas

http://mithius.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=scraps

This is imgur, this place holds the artwork posted above.
http://lastburai.imgur.com/all

Thanks.

I really like your artwork - it seems that you have put plenty of time into these, to be honest, I feel jealousy. All the best and keep at it!

Hey, nice stuff, especially the pictures on the thing and Link.

Thanks kbot yeah I did put fair amount of time. Sorry, I was hoping people feel inspired. I appreciate the comment.

Cheers Mikael K, thanks for the comment it really means a lot.

Awesome work man! You have a great grasp on perspective and I really appreciate that you make an effort to completely fill a page. Your pictures have energy that is truly inspiring!