problems with rendering

Hello guys… i just wonder, why does this black and gray stuff pop up when i am rendering? and how do i get ride of it?

please i need answer fast.

For fast answers please include more information or a blend file.

i cant upload the dam blend file -.- dont get any errors either… nothing happens…

upload it to pasteall.org. It will give you a link to your file. Copy that and paste the link to your post.

Do you mean the little dots? That´s noise which goes away if you raise the samples settings of Cycles.
Your render has only gone to 30 Path tracing samples. Wait a bit longer. It should go away at 128 or something like that.

the file is too big… i dont meen the tiny squares, i meen the black half-sircle and the gray “iron poll” or whatever… i do not want that there :confused:

Maybe it has something to do with the camera clipping values ? Try increase/decrease them ?

Ah, yeah, looks like clipping indeed.

no i tried the clipping. there is nothing in the back. however i found the problem. here is a picture:

i deleted 80% of the computer to be able to upload it, and then the buggy thing disapared. so i understood that it had to do with one of the objects. so i deleted 1 by 1 and rendered in between each of them untill it dissapared. i found that this was the object that caused the shadow-thingy and i think its that part that is highlighted in red. looks kinda broken :slight_smile:

anyway thank you all for helping!