cant seem to rig a small section of my model. rage.

Ive tried a ton of different bone formations and I am getting pretty frustrated. No matter what I do, I cant seem to get the upper right edge of my model to attach to the bones. When I pose(for a crouch) everything that i want to move, moves. EXCEPT THAT EDGE. ive tried a few different rigging patterns but nothing. any idea why? The rage is building.

The frustration you feel must be similar to mine when someone posts a question with absolutely no information so a problem that could be resolved in seconds drags on for days.

In this case it is most likely that you have ten vertices that are not in any vertex group. They may be doubles hidden under okay verts.

If you are using automatic weights we need to see mesh. Posting a blend file is the best way to show a problem.

DruBan what is wrong with you?

DruBan what is wrong with you?

Where should I even begin! Are you saying I was not nice enough? Or was my answer just not correct? I was saying that I wanted to help but it’s frustrating not to have enough info to give a definite answer but that I would offer some possibilities anyway, for future reference. Note that the question is already three days old.

If I thought this was a child I might have been a little more soothing but the word pattern indicated an age of 16 - 20, male, residing in the US. I figure they’re not traumatized. I probably watch too much House (the TV show)