Forced Perspective in Cycles

I’m hoping forced perspective is the correct term here, I don’t know as much about film and photography as I probably should. I’m modeling an indoor room. I want the camera to sort of stretch the image so the edges of the render image are lengthier than the rest of the render. It would be the same principle behind taking a picture of a hallway in a way that makes it seem much longer than it really is. I’ve messed with the Focus Length, the Sensor size, the depth of field, even using fisheye lenses. I can’t seem to achieve this effect. Perhaps it’s not a camera function at all, but a composite effect? Google and Youtube doesn’t show a single result for forced perspective in Blender…

To make thinks appear further away you use a wider field of view (FOV) do that by changing the Lens Length of the camera object in the properties panel.

I’ve done that and it’s not exactly what I’m looking for. It doesn’t make the scene feel longer it just makes the whole scene further away. I’ve gotten around this before by just modeling the scene to look like it is forced perspective, but I was hoping to keep a lot of the clean, symmetrical look of the model but make the elongated perspective when I render it in case I want to use the model later or show it from multiple angles.

Forced perspective is an “in camera” effect. Here are some examples…

Steve S

Anemorph:
instead of having everybody guess, please upload reference images of what it is you’re looking for. You’ll get better answers that way.

Forced perspective is not an effect you achieve with some camera setting, but a technique to actually build the hall way such that it tapers so that it looks deeper. Or to place one actor far behind the other so that he appear smaller than he is.