complete landscape tutorial

hello every one !!
this is my tutorial for the cgmasters.net contest it’s written tutorial about how to creat this scene

can download it from here
http://www.cgmasters.net/mohamed/
and give me your opinions and impressions

.docx, really?

The grammar and spelling is really bad. Those of us who don’t speak english as a first language use spellchecking where it matters, helps a lot. Don’t replace words with ones from your own language just because you don’t know what the english equivalent is. It’s better to use a translator to give you a hint, ask someone, or write the whole sentence in a different way to not use that particular word/expression than mix languages.

• Don’t write on the images because spellchecking can’t check those. That way you could avoid spelling errors like “groupe” while you draw an arrow on the Blender interface that says “group”
  • No handwriting either. It’s just scribbles
  • Don’t mix hand drawn highlights and highlights made with an image editor/screenshot tool
  • No one needs to know that you didn’t activate Windows
  • If you’re not going to provide a way to view images larger like on a webpage, plan the screenshots so that the detail you’re trying to show is clearly visible:

Details on the bottom image is clearly visible when the document is viewed 100% but the top image should be cropped to show the menu option

oh i’m really sorry it was an error I will correct it
thanks

@JA12

you sound like my English teacher :slight_smile:
nice tutorial @islara1, keep up the good work

Thank you for the tutorial :slight_smile: