The Game Engine crashes my Blender?

I really need to use the Game Engine for Fracture simulation, and without it I can’t do fractures!
Whenever I push P, it closes, even when I switch to GSGL!

I need to know two things
A) if anyone knows how to fix this
B) if anyone knows how to do Fracture Simulation without having to use the Game Engine. Thanks!

A bit more information would be very helpful.
What are your system specs, operating system, version of Blender, what you are doing in the simulation etc.

If possible attach the .blend too.

My system specs:
1.8 ghz 1.4 gigs ram
AMD Sempron Processor
3100+
Windows XP SP3
Blender 2.58a (this seems to be the version most compatible with my system)

I have windows xp service pack 2, and blender 2.7 works well(and my pc and my pc is worse than yours).

You have a pretty low-end PC, but it shouldn’t necessarily crash unless out of RAM. Does it immediately crash, or does it lag then crash? Is the scene very complex? If you simplify it does it still crash?

It just crashes, no lag.
No matter how complex or simple the scene crashes.

Hmm, changing it to GSGL works. However, I don’t know if I can Render the scene unless it’s in multitexture (which doesn’t work)

Any ideas?

Its the video card.

I agree with Akira_San. It is probably your video card. Try updating the driver. If that doesn’t work, and if you are using the integrated video hardware, try going into your BIOS and disabling shared memory. That will permanently allocate some of your memory for video.

Or maybe you need to try with different blender version and see if it crashes.