Has anyone ordered a Titan Black Edition?

I’ve placed an order for a Titan Black Edition at least a month ago. A few weeks ago I asked the customer service at AVAdirect about the estimated ETA for my order. They said that it was highly backordered and that it would probably be ready in about a month(This week). I’ve heard that many people have already received their order. Is it normal for it to take this long? I’m a bit concerned about my order…

I would be too.

Did they charge your card?

I’d be looking for a refund. All this time without delivery, I’d be hopping mad by now.

If you cancel but want the card then the wait will start over. I see out of stock and 3 to 5 weeks.

I’ve just contacted them about my order and now they said that they don’t have a solid ETA :(. They also said that EVGA promised to ship when it’s available… I suppose I should wait another week before I decide to do anything.

I waited for my processor and when it became available it became available everywhere. Like they send one big boat full. nobody has it then everybody has it. They are packing the boat now. You will be rendering like a maniac soon.

I got tired of waiting so I looked for another e-tailer that had a listing for a Titan Black. I found one that was slightly cheaper and in stock. It’s going to arrive next week :D.