Exe games not working

Ive recently made a game and I want to export it as exe. I have made it a standalone exe and exported it where I wanted it, Ive followed the whole tutorial but nothing works. It just says blender has stopped working when I open the .exe
I have allready exported it as an exe yesterday and worked perfectly but today it seems to stop working when I open it, and help?
Thanks in advance:yes:

Did you move the exe to a different folder and not copy all the .dll’s?

I saved it multiple times in a lot of locations, im going to post the .blend file, and if you can see whats going wrong or just export it and send it to me I would be really thankful :slight_smile:
.blend : http://www.sendspace.com/file/6un7g9

Are you running a 64 bit? That is a problem that was never fixed with the standalone. Basically, the standalone exporter doesn’t always include all the necessary files. Go to the Blender Foundation directory and copy all the files, excluding readmes, Blender and Blender files, etc. and paste them in the standalone directory. It’ll replace several files if you let it, but once its done, it should have all the readable files it needs.

The only thing is, i dont know if this is the problem, I updated my blender and my game wont work on the new blender so i have to run it on the old one, now i dont have the files for the old one, so i have the 2.70 folder e.t.c.
Either way I dont think this will help, if you have any other ideas or need the blend file i can provide you with it :slight_smile:
And of course thanks for the help!

I really need help if someone can… Its kind of urgent

Yes, this sounds like the problem. It sounds like you’re mixing different Blender versions (i.e. the DLLs and Python distribution from 2.7, and the blenderplayer from another version)? Why can’t you just use the previous version of Blender? If you need, and I mean NEED to find a way to hack it together, you could try renaming the 2.70 folder to whatever version the blenderplayer’s from. However, I would just scrap it all, get a single version of Blender, and export your game through it.

EDIT: Or give someone the blend file for them to export and send to you (the link above is expired).