3D Squirrel's Latest 3D Modelling Challenge - Win $25

I’d like to invite you to take part in 3D Squirrel’s latest 3D Modelling Challenge - Containers. Why not take part and be in with a chance of winning $25 cash. More information is available here:

sounds interesting, count me in.

might be fun, have to see in I can squeeze a few more hours into a day :wink:

Looking forward to seeing your entry. :slight_smile:

Would be great to have you taking part. Still plenty of time until the closing date. :slight_smile:

mmmmmmmm,good i’ll give an entry

Fantastic. Will be watching to see what you model. :slight_smile:

isn’t complet yet

i’ll do it all in one entry in hand Cargo Carrier and some boxes with array modefire…
you will see when i finish i have 9 days more

i gived you my entry in the link you have posted in the top
thanks ! and hope you lije it !

Check out the results of 3D Squirrel’s latest 3D Modelling Competition: http://www.3dsquirrel.co.uk/forums/blog/1/entry-43-3d-squirrels-3d-model-competition-containers-result/

The winning model by mrfsandor was created using Blender. :slight_smile:

Thank you for taking part islara1 and congratulations on your commendation award. You can check out the results here: http://www.3dsquirrel.co.uk/forums/blog/1/entry-43-3d-squirrels-3d-model-competition-containers-result/

3D Squirrel’s Military 3D Modelling Challenge – Win $25

I’d like to invite you to take part in 3D Squirrel’s latest 3D Modelling Challenge – Military. If you fancy taking part or would like to follow the ‘Work in Progress’ of other competitors, more information is available in our blog here:

nice work on the cat cage !!

sorry I missed the deadline :wink:
lifes being unkind to me at the min
will have a real go when life settles down a bit

No worries. Maybe you will get a chance to take part in our latest challenge. Just starting a ‘Work in Progress’ thread can be fun even if you don’t get a chance to finish it before the deadline. :slight_smile:

Wish I would have saw this earlier! :smiley:

There’s still plenty of time as the closing date isn’t until 23 May 2014. :cool: