How to make a bootable Windows XP 64-bit USB based Installer?

I am planning to make a render farm using old Intel Core 2 powered PCs with 4GB RAM and 120GB HDD each.

I don’t have a disc burner and my friend let me borrow her bro’s USBs.

I don’t have a disc burner
Why would you need a disc burner ?

you could use linux as an OS(it renders faster than windows and its free)
i like Kubuntu,

you can make usbs with universal usb creator(installs one os to usb)
or you can use YUMI(installs several iso’s to usb, for instance you could have windows and linux distro on the same usb)
to make the usb you need to be in widows enviroment.

you can also use the free trial of magic iso to do it…

www.magiciso.com/

A friend tweaked the Windows XP OS to make it lighter. Suitable only for rendering.All it can do is render.

So I need to make a new installer.

He didn’t actually reverse engineer it did he?

If he did, then that would be a violation of the license agreement and he would have to answer to Microsoft (even though XP support is shut off in a couple of weeks).

The same thing probably goes with making WinXP portable and installing it on whatever machine you wish, you might end up having to pay a hefty amount if it is and you do it anyway. Just because an OS no longer is supported doesn’t mean all the licensing agreements go out the window.

doesnt matter how much you slim it down, the windows compiler is slower than the Linux one.
unless you use MinGW which is better, but still not as fast as linux.

Moved from “Misc: > Off-topic Chat” to “Support > Other Software”

Oh I don’t know that section before.

He reverse engineered it (dissolved some uneeded services and apps) but Violation or not, that OS stays at home only it will not be distributed and will be destroyed when it will no longer be used.

Alright guys I finnaly have a Windows XP installer. That magic ISO made an ISO out of the XP disc.

OT: http://www.pcworld.com/article/2103680/chinas-windows-xp-users-to-still-get-security-support.html

http://rufus.akeo.ie/