Gryphron's Sketchbook

I’ve been using blender since about 2.4 came out, but since there have been so many changes since then I decided to relearn it a couple of months ago, and turned out this.

Attachments

Starting working with more archviz, with a little abstractaction and along the same theme.

This could become a really interesting sketchbook, just looking at how the house for example is quite abstract, yet also looks like a plausible living space.

The warehouse, as another example, really does seem to give a sense of artistic vision to something seemingly abandoned and decaying, perhaps it would be nice for real world artist groups to invade abandoned buildings and turn them into true artistic worlds (that may or may not be interactive).

A very nice start so far, I think it would be nice to see that endless grassy plain become a whole neighborhood of such homes.

Thanks for taking an interest, and also looking past any technical issues that show up in the images. I really am trying to create emotionally stimulating art. I’m trying to explore the creative freedom blender offers as a free holistic creative suite. Thanks.

A Little easter doodle. Probably more to come.

Experimenting with generated textures.

Recent work.

very cool! the robot tree is really cool, i like how you used solar panels instead of leaves. i would love that house!
keep it up :slight_smile:

For a possible Projection mapping project.