fabricated cars and scene

these are some of my newer models that i made the red car is my own model custome mode no other car like it i call it the DK DRAGON i modeled it from a Ducati Motorcycle i took the palstic off of the back and stretched it out to make this uniqe car with my own personal flare
the scene was modeled for a character but i never put it in the scene
the blue car is modeled after a lancer with my own mods done to it
any character,car,or scene models i make i’ll be glad to post if you would like to see

i decide to up date my sketches here are some of my new ones
this one is a golem i sculpted still needs some work

the black motorcycle i call the black widow it was my insperation for the white one that i entered in the blender guru contest and i call it the stallion

this is something i started sculpting on a few days ago i add some more detail since this but right now i’m retopo this and giving it a body to go with

this is what its starting to look like since detail but might change some stuff after i retopologise

this is the retopo phase cant decide what colors to make it

this is some more of my work

hers a cat " oh my"

I know not what to think. It’s creepy and unusual.

This is the retopol phase of the alien
i tell you what retopol is harder than i thought when you got alot of detail to do

after i get this done going to model and sculpt a body for this

the hole in the head was to big for what i was wanting to do so i decided to either make it a holding cell or a control room.
i might make both.
i’m calling them the " the carrier. "

this is what i have so far i started working on the armor before i work on the body

Attachments

this is the armor i started sculpting for the alien head it might change during retopol.
i know the arms and legs will change because i have a mental pic in my mind for them just a matter of applying.
this sculpt didnt have a sketch just started sculpting and this came out of it thats how all my sculpts are.
it’s like a box of chocolate never know what im going to get untill i’m done.
any comments or critiques welcome

thought i would show some of my very first attempts at modeling & sculpting
these were done in BI these were done about 3 years ago

Attachments

this is a racing cart frame i decided to start building after looking at Norvmans
i will be building a full cart but with different parts and a custom body to go over the frame.

Thanks for the inspiration Norvman:)

this is what i have on the cart so far

heres some of my newer stuff

this one was done for the BG photo realisim contest

these two were done just for something to do

heres another one LOL