Dark Gray Picture

Hi guys, i actually don’t have any cool or artistic pictures to share in this forum. But i once made some image filled with the combinations of shapes and colors. I made this myself by using Microsoft Power Point. I actually made this just for fun because sometimes i can feel so bored with my laptop. Okay then, without further ado, here you go, my creation picture (or i don’t know what to call it :D).

Not to mention, i also made this image by using Microsoft Powerpoint by combining some shapes. I also add the drop shadows on the back and move the angle of the image in order to make it look like a real iPhone.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]299509[/ATTACH]

I also could make this laptop image by PowerPoint. First, i put the real picture of laptop in the slide. And then, i start putting some shapes (With insert > shape) on a new element with the several square shapes on the keyboard. Finally, i added my final touch by moving the finished element around in order to make it look like real laptop. Not to mention, i also added some drop shadow on the back.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]299511[/ATTACH]

What do you think guys?

Well the attachments don’t work but the image is cool. It looks professional enough to be the background of a business presentation in my opinion.

Thanks man!! I really appreciate it!!