Interesting experiment...

OK, so, a friend convinced me to do this… Sort of a bet. We go to high school together and he always complains that Blender is cool, but I wont find a girl if I continue this way, 'cause it’s too nerdy for girls! So, I was wondering if in this forum are any girls aged 14-18 (I actually have a feeling that I wont get any answers :D). But anyway, that would be an interesting experiment.
So, if you’re a girl aged 14-18, please answer!
If not, again please answer :smiley:
That would be fun, I think…

Perhaps the girls aren’t nerdy enough to appreciate cool stuff like Blender?

I’m not sure what I am!

Eventually all things lead to the sea.

write an emulator that emulates 14-18 girls, but program it to be interested with blender :smiley:

You want to meet girls? Take a drawing class at your local community college. :stuck_out_tongue:

Every where you go…you find art…and people…

Attachments

You are worried about the wrong things in life, if you think learning a skill is a bad idea and too ‘nerdy’. Don’t concern yourself with what other people think about your hobbies and joys.

or model something cool and slap it on the wall of art class with antoni4040 at the bottom :slight_smile:

girls like YOU (or not)
NOT what you do
be yourself be happy and one day someone will love you for YOU!!!

As a young geek 15 years ago I was told this all of the time.

But this is a stereotype, any common person who spends about 8 hours of the day… working, either way or another is unable to “get girls”. The point is not about “getting girls” but rather choosing how to spend your working hours.

Blender Artists
Gonna Blend

Interesting indeed… :smiley:
May I note that there was not a single reply that met the requirements, so I think I’ll probably lose the bet…

I think the demographics are against you, antoni4040.

Dude, if a girl don’t like you for working in Blender or being “nerdy” then she is not someone you want to be with anyway.

I think it would be cool to find a cute girl that not only digs stuff that so nerdy like Blender, but also is involved in this field. That cute girl is becoming a hot girl!! :smiley: