Animation of fluid running through an operating pump unit

Hello All,
I’m very new to Blender so sorry if I don’t things quite right this first time. I’ve used SolidWorks for years and now I would like to create an animation of fluid flowing through an operating pumping unit….if possible. It needs to have a very realistic look with several camera views sweeping about the unit, with some components becoming transparent during the animation. Depending on the difficulty and results I would like to have particles in the fluid as well. After installing the software I soon realized I simply do not have the time to go through different tutorials to learn Blender and create the animation in a timely manner. I would prefer to work directly with the contractor via remote online sessions using Go to Meeting to accomplish this project if possible. If you are interested in working online please let me know. I do have complete SolidWorks assembly models of the pumping units…oh and I’m looking for a duration of about 3 minutes for the animation. If you are interested please PM me with price and examples of your work if possible.

I would also like to add I’ve created a video using SolidWorks and Camtasia which will give you an idea of what I’m looking for https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EsGZOjDET4 This was one of my first videos and I think it could definitely be improved on. It’s a bit slow and could have a more realistic look in my opinion. Also I really wanted to have fluid animation but had now way of accomplishing that in SolidWorks.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.

Jeff H.

see my fluid work. See this video in this blood is coming out from a pipe. I can do this for you.
send me details

send me details. If you like contact me.