UVT Monitoring 101

This is the first project I’ve completed that made use of Blender for 3D animation.

It’s a short video that explains the physical phenomenon Ultraviolet Transmittance (UVT). It’s for people that work in the water treatment industry and might purchase our products, but I wanted to make it fun, so I added a lot of bells and whistles.

This doesn’t stand out on it’s own as a work of 3D art and there are a lot of flaws in the render, but I’m happy with the result of the video as a whole.

Link to video below. Let me know what you think.

loved watching the yellow bad guys explode :wink: good job!

Nice movie. Short and to the point, but get’s the message across.

My personal opinion from an educational point of view (but don’t feel obliged to follow me): The sounds of the UVT are ok, but I would lessen or remove the sounds of the graph drawing and in the last scene, when you show the product, lamp control prosses. These sounds can be distracting when people should actually listen to the voice.

Another tip. I think that ‘Pearlsense T’ is the name of the product you are selling/explaining. I would add this as text or logo or something under, next to or above your picture of it. This makes it very clear where your product is placed in the chain and it also gives viewers a visual memorizer. They don’t only hear it, but will also see it. This will also help with customers who are not good with english and might miss the spelling of the name by just hearing it (like me :)).

But these are just a few small remarks, the overal movie and flow are realy good already.