Tab colors are themeable.. but how??

hi how are you??

the new 2.7 blender version allow tab colors… Tab Active, Tab Inactive, Tab Outline, Tab Background I tried making some modifications to default xml theme file… but nothing work…

some help please

thanks

Diego

Set the tab colours in user preferences then check the xml file to see if your changes match

thanks for it… but any modifications into blender take efect in the code of xml files… then I want to know how do that in the code… some idea?

best

Diego

It would be very helpful if the user could somehow define different colours for each tab - also easier to identify them.

Is that possible?

No, unless you edit the C code and compile blender yourself.

It’s also not a good idea, because tabs are generated from bl_category in python scripts on-the-fly. You would need to specify color in py panels too, making it no more themable the normal way.

but is posible specify the color in the xml files or not?

some idea in order to change the color of text into the tabs?? I test all the text options in user preferences and any one change that…always is white…

thanks

As I said, no. It’s not possible to theme individual tabs in any official release, and I doubt it will ever be.

thanks for that codemanx… whats about color text in the tab… is posible change that?

best

Diego

Theme space settings: Region Text is used for the tab labels. It is a single color, in 2.71 there will possibly be two - one for active, one for inactive.

really thanks :d …