I lost bottom and side scroll bars in my logic editor

rel. 2.70 in Blender Game mode
I lost bottom and side scroll bars in my logic editor.

can anyone help an newbie?

Can you reload factory settings under file?

[TR=“class: comment”]
[TABLE]

[TD]

[/TD]
                                   I placed the .blend thats  missing scroll bars at github.com/marvosh/a_blend_test although I found a  solution; when I eliminated all the windows but one, I rebuilt my GUI  with the one that was a 3D window to start with. This caused the  trouble. Now note if you create a layout from Game Logic you get a  special window that has Templates - you cannot access this window type  from Editor type. So to make a long story short I rebuilt my windows  from this window and everything works.  

I don’t think this is a bug as I am a newbie and manipulate things in ways never thought of.

More clarity: All the windows of the user console have a tab to change them into either a 3D, logic editor, node editor… But in order to see the Templates button on the bottom lip of the Python editor you must chose Game Logic from a selector next to Help up top. When I turn the Python editor window made from this method into a Logic Editor tah dah! the two missing scroll bars re-appear.

[/TR]
[/TABLE]