Blender Dynatopo Tips and Tricks

Hi I prepared these videos to show couple of tricks you can use with dynatopo sculpting.

Video 1 : Polygroups , Mesh extraction , Instance Sculpting , Basic Hard surface tips.

Video 2 : Creation of Global Move,Rotate and Scale Brushes. Polygroup expansion and Problems you can face while using these techniques.

Video 3 : Sculpt UV Unwrapping , Sculpt UV seams , External Image Editor Texture Painting.

Very good tutorials! Thank you for doing them.

Thanks Safetyman ! I’m not experienced with tutorial making but I hope it helps people. My English is not so good and clear. But maybe someone with better English can make videos which shows these tips.

Thank you. I always sculpted with the move tool without putting too much enfasis on the curves. Now with the grab.global example I have seen that sometimes I was moving some parts too softly and so producing a very “soft” form just from using simple grab.

The other parts are very good too. One thing I didnt know about is the Select boundary loop which looks very useful.

I can see you are a magnificent sculptor by the examples.

Cheers.

@@quadface Thanks a lot for the kind words.I’m glad it helped :slight_smile: Cheers.

good tutorials

Hi yii7,
Wanted to watch your tutorials, but it seems your youtube channel is private. Is there another way I can view these?

I also wanted to watch tut but also listed as private.

would love to watch them, but videos are marked as private.

Yes. This videos seem to be very useful but…It’s impossible to access them because youtube marked them as private. Any clue? Thanks, anyway.