3D prints from The Legend of the Zelda series

Hello, these are some of my first 3D prints. I did model in blender and then 3D printed at school. :smiley: So cool!.. Prints are fine, but sword needs more thickness… Comments are welcome :slight_smile:

Updated photo with new prints:

Sweet! :yes:

Master Sword

Hylian Shield

Majora’s Mask

Anthony C, thank you! :slight_smile:

Very nice, 3D printing rocks. I’m working on 3D printing too

Thanks! Cool, what are you going to print? :slight_smile:

I’m making with a group a variation on a board game for a school project and i’m printing the pawns for that game

Nice! I am working on similar project, miniature board game I am modeling one character right now :slight_smile:

so cool!! :smiley:

looks like it turned out very nicely. How did you convince your school to let you use their 3d printer???

Thanks! :slight_smile: We have 3D as optional subject in our school, we have done 3D now from last autumn, me myself started about year+ ago, so i’m learned pretty much. It was super easy to print, just like import and re-size and then build. I’m gonna paint prints soon as possible, but I do have one big project now going on for couple of week and gonna print that too in huge size :smiley:

Nice! Are you going to paint it?

ren811, maybe :).

I really appreciate all your comments, thanks all!

Update. More prints!

I modeled two pendants/keychains, and sword is updated version with more thighness. I have been very busy with all work and school and haven’t yet painted prints…

Sorry for bad photo quality :confused:

Dat’s some nice quality on those prints! What kind of printer does your school have?

thanks, Printer is Objet Eden 350.

Wish I had access to my schools 3D printers! These look really awesome, I do love LoZ!