Bedroom

Hi, this is my first work in Cycles. It has 100% resolution and 1500 samples. I hope you like it.

Very good first attempt!

A few pointers;

• the angle of the composition seems odd, I’m not sure what I’m supposed to focus on
  • the floorboard textures are blurry which suggest their are of a low resolution; try downloading bigger textures
  • your chair is floating!

The rug is quite nice (a an odd angle though) - did you model everything yourself? If this is your first render, I’m sure your second one will be great!

Hi Marc! Thank you very much for your comments.

Yes, the angle is strange, I am not happy with it.
The floor has not a HD texture, but from now I will use good resolutions.
Jaja, yes, the chair is floating, I saw this mistake after ten hours rendering, and of course I could not start again jeje.
I modeled all things except the clock that is from Blendswap.

Thank you very much for comment my work.

I’d like to add that reflections on the windows look a little odd. The wood material for the chair kinda jumps out because of it’s different level of reflection.

Apart from that, I really love the scene, especially that awesome carpet! :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for your comment.

Yes, the reflection of the window glasses gave me a lot of problems, and finally I made a texture for them because a simple glass material didn´t work well, but finally the result wasn´t better.

Thank you very much for comment. I have seen your portfilio and youtube canal, this is very very good, congratulations.