Super Meat Boy Fan Art

Greetings, this is my first thread and before present my image, I will introduce me:

I am José Mario Pérez Cotes, a Multimedia Engineer of the Nueva Granada Military University, from Bogotá Colombia. Actually I do not consider myself as an artist, rather as a creator of multimedia content, the artists have much knowledge about colors, proportions, and things that I’m not good, this kind of things are what I’m learning and reinforcing (in addition to with things related to programming and my english), because what I do requires a lot of that, for that reason I meeting here, and hope I can contribute something too.

Super Meat Boy the first chapter “The Forest”

credits to team meat for the logo and character desing.

My entry for blender guru character contest 2014.

That motivated me to make this fan art?

Long wanted to do this fan art. Team Meat is one of many independent developers who have managed to get by what inspires me to constantly improve and to continue with my project, and I like the simplicity that they handled. this fan art, is a thanks to the strength that I have indirectly given .

I use Branched Path Tracing + Square Samples:
196 AA for diffuse, glossy, transmission, AO, Mesh Light.
784 samples for Subsurface.

thank you for your attention, and thanks to community for the tutorials that help me to improvement, I hope you can enjoy this picture.

PD. Sorry for my bad redaction, and long post.

I really like the materials and lighting! Well done!

Heh, nicely done mate! One of my favorite developers/games ever too! I can’t help but give you 5 stars for this :slight_smile:

Awesome scene, love it! 5 stars :slight_smile:

I’m so glad you liked it.

I give them a Happy Isaac. :smiley:

Attachments

Great work, it is very funny to look at.

Acabo de ver este trabajo. Es muy bueno. Me alegro de que hayas obtenido una mención de honor.
Me gusta mucho la composición, los materiales y los colores elegidos. Es genial, ehorabuena.

I see this job now. It is very nice. I´m glad you got an honorable mention.
I like very much the composition, the materials and the chosen colors. It´s amazing, congratulations.