Little house.

Made in Blender Internal. I hope you like it.

Nicely done. The feel of this is very pleasant.

Nice looking result! :slight_smile: I think you can easily make it look a lot better by just making it a bit brighter. Not the entire scene if you don’t want to, but at least making some parts brighter so it gets a wider range of lighting.

Thank you very much!
I tried show a medieval house in a forest.

Thank you very much Gustav!
Yes, it is true. Other people said me the same, some spot lights with Halo for example…

How can i create little house animation movie.

Hi Craigly.
This animation is very simple, really I only moved the camera. The leaves don´t move with the wind, neither the grass. Only you have to make a model of forest and house.
Thanks.

The scene looks great, a little wind might make it more realistic but it’s looking good.

Thank you very much.

Yes, it is true, but when i made this animation i didn´t know how to make wind effect. Now I know make it, my next animation will have wind.
Thank you very much for your comment.

Yeah I like to learn something new with every project. The sheer range of things blender can do is really daunting at times and I prefer to learn things as and when I have a practical use for them.

Yes, that is the way for learn, little by little because if we try learn all in one time, it would be imposible. With each proyect, we must try learn one or two new things.

Thank you very much for comment.

That lighting is awesome…its quite and simple so it makes the whole thing work very well indeed.

5 stars

Thank you very much friend. I tried make a afternoon light in a enchanted forest. I am happy because you like my work.

That is awesome. It has an amazing amount of depth to it.

Thank you very much Marc! I am happy because you like it.

just curious how long did it take you to render that in bi? and have you considered cycles?

The render took me 13 hours approximately (I made this animation two years ago, I don´t remember it exactly). It has 400 frames.

Yes, I have considered cycles for my animations, but it is impossible because cycles render is very slow (Now I am making images with cycles and only one image, one frame, takes me the same time than an animation in BI)

Thanks for comment.

Great animated picture! I really like the mood and the feel of it. The same comment goes to your other animations, always with a great colour!

It’s nice to see that Blender Internal is still powerful enough for such wonderful images. It’s true that cycles takes too long! (at least for me, without a powerful GPU to render with)
Now with cycles baking we can have the best of both worlds :slight_smile: (I believe Andrew Price will have a tutorial next week about it as well)

Thank you very much! I am glad you like my work.

I don´t know what is the “cycles baking” but I go to investigate it because if it makes possible the fast animation render in Cycles I would be happy jeje.

Thanks for comment.

Wow really it is a little house.It is nice 3D animation.Blender software is very useful and good for the animation. We can make any types of animation using blender.