A great link for learning Python if you know nothing at all.

I cant remember where i found this link. It was posted by someone somewhere, maybe on this site.
http://programarcadegames.com/

I have been following it and learning a lot. The Professor teaching it assumes you know nothing.
It has text and video tutorials. Im currently up to Lists, which i think are just awesome.

Its all free but I have paid for tutorials that wernt done at this level of professionalism.

Thanks I’ll have a look. In the past though I find that I get stuck trying to execute blender specific functions that general tuts can’t cover.

He only lightly touched Blender in chapter 8.
Its a great tutorial series though. I am learning all this stuff that I just couldn’t grasp when trying to read text tutorials.
I’m a ‘monkey see, monkey do, monkey learn’ sort of monkey.

Question from a Complete Programming Noob:

Does one have to install python according to the author’s link, or can one do the tutorials with the python installed with blender and only install Pygame?
In his introduction, the author suggests using his links to Python and Pygame because of compatibility issues…
With other words: If I install Python again on my computer, is there the risk blender won’t work anymore after?
Thanx for any tips

use his links.
I have had no problem with Blender and scripts not working after that.

Nice book; I would like to also add learnpython org; especially that it has interactive style so you can learn by doing…