BGMC 12 :: Judging In Progress

Due to an unavoidable communications issue with one of the judges, results will be posted Wednesday rather than Sunday. Sorry for this delay!

Original Post:
The contest is on! Start making your games to be uploaded on Sunday!

It’s Saturday! Tommorrow you can wrap up your games and create a thread in the Finished Games section of the forum, with a link to your game for download. It’s hands off on Monday, and if any game is not uploaded by midnight Sunday the 16th, it will not be counted. Thanks to all who participated!

Thank you all for participating! For the next week, games that were submitted will be judged by me, thatimster, and SixGunBen (not on the forums as of yet). The overall winner will receive a mystery game, the top 3 will receive a spot in the winners hall of fame! You will be judged on Graphics, Gameplay, Theme, and Overall. See you next Sunday!

Good luck to all who participate!

I am sorry, I thought the contest was on when the theme was announced, I can quit a day early?

Unfortunately, any game you made before the challenge started does not count, and you also have to have a BA thread about your game. Sorry!

Well, I will drop my game in the resource section,

have fun.

I made it in ~1 hour…

The next time for me… i hope…
Good luck to every body, i’ll test your games

It’s not too late to join, though, benicourt. You can join at anytime during the challenge, as long as it is finished in time.

Too much busy for the moment, but next time, i’ll free hours for this

It’s Saturday! Tommorrow you can wrap up your games and create a thread in the Finshed Games section of the forum, with a link to your game for download. It’s hands off on Monday, and if any game is not uploaded by midnight Sunday the 16th, it will not be counted. Thanks to all who participated!

Due to an unavoidable communications issue with one of the judges, results will be posted Wednesday rather than Sunday. Sorry for this delay!