Zombie Capitol

Zombie Capitol is developed by Bright Dawn Studios, and is currently in it’s early release version.
We ask that you remain patient with us as we continue to polish up the game, and leave us feedback to let us know what to do next.

Zombie Capitol is currently available on Android and IOS

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.hunt3r.ZombieCapitol
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zombie-capitol/id828490487?ls=1&mt=8

This is my first time doing much of anything serious and most everything visible was what I made and was in a hurry. Can you guys give me some advice? I take constructive criticism as well.

hello!
firs of, how are this related to blender bco as far as i know the bge don’t run that gr8th on ios / android.
secoundly, the game looks good and i would absolutly try it out, but it is locking like there are still some work/fixes to do. one thing that i noticed where the tall zombies, if the player ain’t an child, the zombies are acording to me to tall.
any way gr8th work so far, keep it up !
/ esoneson

sry 4 my bad spelling.

Well esoneson, only 1 or 2 things in this game that you can see are not things I made. I didn’t do the coding, but it’s all made in blender. And yes there are some bugs, and things such as tall zombies. Quite a few of which were fixed in the newest version which is available on android and not ios; Because apple takes a long time to review apps before allowing sale. I believe the next update will have more weapons. Anyway, thanks for your support!

Ok, i’ve seen after, it’s made with unity. Ok, thank you

it looks pretty sweet man. I can’t wait to play it on my tablet.

Yeah, we had to switch to unity in the end for the game engine. But most everything that you’re going to see is made in blender.

It doesn’t have a dark enough tone to the game. Are all the zombies the same?

Yeah, unfortunately. Before we could update the game, our coder got his mac stolen.

If it was a tablet, hopefully the tracking program has been activated. But if that was a Mac Computer, then there’s a slim chance that it could be gone for good. You might want to consider a back up to your work.