New model of the universe (help wanted)

Hi,
the last year, I developed a new model of our universe.
It would be great, to have a cg animation but my blender skills are not enough, for a one man project.

Here comes a simple grafic based on the c.e.r.n. big bang model.

As you can see, I found out that “time” propagates circular though scales.
That leads to a different position of our present in spacetime:

I don´t want to give more information now, because the key-idea is already there and the beginning of this thread
should be as simple as possible :slight_smile:

Best wishes,
Andre

In order to do an animation, one needs some idea of what images will be presented and how they will change over time as the animation proceeds from the first frame to the last.

The only images you show us are those from CERN, and you imply that your model is different from this.

As you can see, I found out that “time” propagates circular though scales.

No, actually, I can’t see this, in fact, “time propagates circular through scales” makes no sense to me at all.

What do you have in mind for this animation? What sort of images would you want to start out with? How would they change or what would they be replaced by? I’m sure you believe the key idea is shown in your original post, but you are going to have to be much better at pointing it out for anyone to have any hope of figuring out what kind of help you need and whether they can supply it.

Orinoco this is not the support section. The post looks fine to me.

If you want to help you need to join the team or PM. It makes you a butt to point out flaws in the sales pitch as the person is making the pitch. I may not be so good at this computer stuff but I know what is wrong in the real world.

Do you understand what he is looking for?

Or, maybe more to the point, are you going to PM him to join his project, whatever it is?