Dam-Org with sketchbook

A silent blender user starting to show some doodles after 2 years of sort of anabios

Attachments

and some more or less simple render, just to bring some color

Very nice modeling. Looks like it could have been influenced by the Tusken Sand Raiders from Star Wars.

Might want to try and lower the chromatic aberration a bit though. It seems a bit strong.

Looking forward to more images.

thank u. Im not a big fun of the rendering process, so its a pain for me, but I cant reject this part of 3d, so u r right - I need to teach myself more ).

sweet start, keepin an eye on this thread :d

Very nice mechanical details, Dam-Org! Did you use any references while designing this, or do you make it up as you go?

Its just imagination and inner expirience maybe (dont know how to explain better, some brain storage from life observation), the only thing that I knew is that I want some hi tech helmet and thats it :).
And I remembered some jet, that I had created 3-4?.. weeks ago but cant convert it into gif (dunno if I can attach gif files here though) so here it is in still pics.

Some time ago I start to create metal plants lib for future kit-bash. Never used it anyway and dont think its finished, but still think that someday Ill start to use it. As I said Its for kit-bash so topology is bad for production but for conceptart it works fine. Anyway if someone think it may be useful for him right now - tell me, Ill share.

i like your style

Thank you.
BTW Im starting this model now. (For this moment I dont have work, so I need somekind of porfolio). Silhouette is blocked, so stay tuned for updates.

So the progress going well - here some random blocked parts (a little more details plus supporting edges will be added later ofcoz).

I cant take it anymore… for now

Nice! awesome mech!

Awesome indeed.
Great sketchbook.

Thank u mates, really

Now I wanna create some knight (greetings dark souls), blocked him already, so wish me luck )

Great sketchbook!

I am excited to see this next model. :eyebrowlift:

Thank u. Hope to find some time and inspiration )

this is a good example of mechanical modeling in blender nice

Its honor to get attention from Michalis and Kakachiex2, thank u.