The Early Morning

Hi Guys This is my latest work made with Cycles with 400 samples and 20mins of render timing. Post work is done by Blender and volumetric effect i used Blender Internal. Hope you guys like it.

very nice! but the mushroom heads seem a bit too pointy, they should be darker in my opinion, and i would add a slight noise texture or something them.
but wow! is that a log theyre sitting on?

I love it. I tried to do mushrooms in a render like that one time and couldn’t get it to work. TUTORIAL!!! :smiley:

Thanks man. I really tried a lot with this mushroom, but this what i get the best. Lets try a good another scene in future.

Thanks dude. I won’t go with Tutorials Often, i wish if i have time i could make tutorial for you…

Great final result, my friend. Good colors and overall Monday morning atmosphere. (especially with the right music playing in the background hehe) :slight_smile:

Great mood, great colors! I really like it. I seem to feel their psychedelic magic! So if the heads in reality are translucent or not, maybe it`s just their magic;-)

Its with your guidance brother. Its your output :wink:

They wont have this much Translucent but i kept it since i liked it very much.

yes the translucency looks great!

Very nice, I wonder at the lack of gallery.

Thanks!!!

May its not upto their mark :open_mouth: