Fish Detective

This is my first Cycles project that I made for a competition “Future Detective” (http://max3d.pl/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=176). My scene is based on an idea that the level of sea rised so much that the world is controlled by fish. And my fish is a private eye that sits in his fish office trying to solve another fish case.

For a high res right click on image and choose show image.

http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o679/rozmiarek/future_detective_podpis_zpsadbc4b4d.jpg~original

Attachments

This came out great Mookie… a fun character, and great scene. The texturing and lighting is top notch.

Wow, mookie! What an incredible image, it has such a professional polish to all aspects. The work is so intriguing, I am drawn in straight away to the story of the image, and almost don’t even want to think of it in terms of lighting, texturing, modeling, etc. I hope I’m explaining myself correctly enough. Outstanding work! I’m sure you will place very high in the competition.

Very - Nice - Stunning - Work! A whole story, compressed in a single image. And a good sense of humor and a nice play with stereotypes. I love the overall execution. I think the clothes could have a bit more thickness. But regardless these 0,02 - five stars from me!

Great made!
I really like the upper lip with the cigarette and the fishy eyes :slight_smile: It`s fun to watch.

:slight_smile: love it :wink:

I love the mood, the textures/materials and the lightning is spot on:) great job!

pretty cool! i love the label on the drawer box :wink:

Very nice lighting and textures. One with better entries for contest for sure. I will probably finish mine this week too.

This is a technically amazing image. Add that to the fact that it made me laugh, and you’ve got a top notch image. I see the gallery in your future.

It’s soooo awesome!

When I see it for the first time, I was thought it’s a frog. it’s good, I like the lips. instead of smoke, maybe it’s better he is biting a grass. but if he really do, i will really think he is a frog. what a complicated feeling.

that is the fastest ive seen an image go to the top… i log on, its the most recent post. i log on later, and its in the top!
:);):smiley:

Excellent!! Image with a story (even if it is a crazy one! ;)). Everything is spot on.

i like crazy stories… alien fish :slight_smile:

Everything…brilliant! :slight_smile:

I can’t say anything anyone hasn’t said, but the story behind it - I think you should develop this further, it has potential as a premise!

simply incredible. great atmosphere!

i agree with niebieski!

I like the lips…