Exporting to a 32 bit

is there any way i can export my game (which i created in 64 bit) so that it can run on a computer which is 32 bit?
thanks

You can use a 32-bit version of Blender to make the executable. You can also use the 64-bit version of Blender with the 32-bit version of Blenderplayer (that you get from the 32-bit download) and point Blender to the 32-bit player when you export the runtime (there’s an option on the left side when you are selecting where to export the runtime).

so i download the 32 bit of blender and then a option should appear when im in the 64 bit to export o the 32 bit?

No, it’s not an option. The 64-bit version of Blender will export a 64-bit executable because the BlenderPlayer is also 64-bit. A 32-bit version will only export 32-bit.

EDIT: The export process involves binding the blend file with the blenderplayer executable. So, if the BlenderPlayer’s 64-bit, then your game executable will be as well. Otherwise, it’ll be 32-bit.

Ok couple of Q’s:
am i able to download both version?
will i have to recreate the game again in the 32 bit?

No, you not need to make the game again.

So how does that work? And can I download the two versions?

If you export the game using the 32bit version of blender, the file resulting is a 32bit version, the same for the 64bit version.

Just open the 32bit version of blender and export the game using it.

What do you mean? Why do you think you can’t download them? Just go to Blender’s homepage or the Blender Buildbot and download the version of Blender you’re missing. You probably should download the same build of Blender that you have already (i.e. 2.69 release 32-bit). You might want to download the zip versions that you don’t have to install them fully (if you download from the homepage; the buildbot only has zip files).

Sorry for the late reply, just thought you couldn’t download a 32 bit and a 62 bit. My mistake, thanks for all the replys