Samson

Hi!) This is Samson and he tore the lion’s mouth). Sculpt in blender. From the sphere (Dynamic topology (only)). Triangle is about three million.

optimized model: [P3D]r0r3C[/P3D]r0r3C Waiting for your comments. Thank you!)

Awesome work !!!

very nice model - lots of dynamic energy. you have way more patience than i do :wink:

cool one…

Thanks, guys!) If you would be interested … Sculpting in Blender demon. Video. Timelapse.

Thanks, guys!) If you would be interested … Sculpting in Blender demon. Video. Timelapse.

Wow, that`s some awesome sculpting skills. Great proportions and anatomy. Great work!
Welcome to the forum btw. :slight_smile:

Very impressive !

posts on the forum moderated?

*5 from me
Excellent sculpting, Alexandr

Welcome to the forum,
your first post is of toprow quality.

Thank you all for the good reviews. Very glad you liked it. Sorry for my bad English, I’m from Russia.) Now i do Sculpt demon (The process of writing the video. Please see my post above.) Thank you!). Thank you all. Very happy!)

Yes, as long as you have less than 10 posts.

Superb! Love the hair/fur!

Awesome work, but I am absolutely sure that Samson had very long hair…that’s where his power was coming from. ( According to the source ). I also think that , as big as he was , he could not be so much bigger than a lion.

In my opinion, it would also look more realistic if Samson would show SOME afford in this fight, because now it looks like he was just walking past that lion when he decided to rip his jaw out.
Nice sculpt and all, but IMO a little inaccurate.

Nice work

Take care